Thursday, February 28, 2013

Snack Attack

Since I've been on the down low for awhile rehabbing my shoulder I have a new serious addiction to afternoon snacking.  Ok, lets be honest...it's an all day after 1pm affair.  I can't stop myself.  Goldfish and Honey Nut Cheerios are the regular culprits.  First the salty fish...then the sweet cheerios.  After dinner I tend to crave ice cream.  My fave is the Hagen Das rocky road...but I've been settling for their choco peanut butter (since the convenience store across the street is out of RR!).  Seriously.  Someone. Help. ME.

Anyway...I'm hoping now that I wrote down my craziness it will help me break my vicious cycle.  Here's to more fruits and veggies!

1 comment:

  1. Try eating an apple or pear...
    Id rather bake a batch of cookies though. I suck at the 3-5pm hour. A dark chocolate? How about 5?

    ReplyDelete